The Riven Company and our practices are influenced by leaders in a range of fields including psychology, organizational development, the arts, education reform, philanthropy, nonprofit management and leadership development. Here is a list of books, blogs and reports that stimulate our thinking.
- Arts Journal Blog
- The Harvard Business Review (blog by Dan Pallotta)
- Stanford Social Innovation Review
- The Philanthropic Initiative Inc.’s strategic philanthropy blog
- Education Reform: Starting an Ed School
- Philanthropy: Philanthropy 2173
- Philanthropy: Community Wealth Ventures, Inc.
- Arts, Culture, Ideas: ArtsJournal